“The Best At-home Acupuncture you can get.”
– R. Daskal
Yes, we’re open during COVID and you can get the treatment you need safely and in the comfort of your own home. While treatment continues at our office location in the Miracle Mile area, why take the additional risk in public if you can receive the best acupuncture treatment at your house or place of business? Learn more about acupuncture treatment and during COVID-19 below by clicking here.
Dr. Fred Ragsdale comes to you!
Taking expert care to the next level, Dr. Ragsdale has elevated his expertise one step further by offering his extensive experience helping patients to heal in their own homes, hotel, or place of work. Treatment is generally available on certain days within, or close to, the Miracle Mile area, West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Silver Lake. Enjoy treatments in your own bed, on a comfortable sofa, or yoga mat without the worry of traffic.
Benefits of House Calls
You can receive treatment in an environment of greater comfort, security, and confidentiality.
- You can receive treatment when your condition or pain is too great to leave home.
- You can avoid travel time and traffic
- You can receive the best quality care possible with treatments that can be easily be extended for additional time.
- You can recover more quickly by extending your post-treatment relation
For home visits, Dr. Ragsdale provides his patients with the proper insurance receipts (including diagnosis codes) for submission to their individual insurance carrier. These receipts may be applied to your deductible or accepted into a flex-spending account. Many patients find these receipts to be quite useful in saving them money throughout the course of their care.
If your insurance company will not reimburse you for the services rendered, the receipts may be able to be applied to your deductible or accepted into a flex-spending account. Many patients find these receipts to be quite useful in saving them money throughout the course of their care.
At Home Acupuncture and COVID-19
We take every precaution to make sure our patients are always safe. By conforming to CDC and Los Angeles County safety guidelines for clinicians, we ensure our compliance. Before your treatment, we’ll discuss details regarding your health, including if you have experienced recent flu-like symptoms such as fever and cough then plan your treatment accordingly.
Steps to ensure your safety
- Review and discuss your current state of health
- Review expectations for At-Home Care as related to COVID-19
- Acknowledge safety precautions and acceptance
- You must disclose your current state of health before your appointment.
- You are required to wear a mask or face covering during your treatment.
- You should consider a large open space to have your At-Home treatment, which can be a patio, wood deck, balcony, pool area, backyard, or your living room.
- You should communicate any changes to your health after your treatment by calling 1000 Folded Cranes Acupuncture.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, there is no fee to cancel.
As a medical practitioner, Dr. Fred Ragsdale is tested regularly and wears a mask and gloves during all interactions with patients and staff. Equipment surfaces are cleaned after each use and prior to the start of each day, ensuring supplies and materials are appropriately sanitized. Gloves and other consumables are discarded after use.
A Special Deal Just for You
Take advantage of our At-Home services during this time and receive $25 off your first treatment. With this deal, you’ll pay only $150 for your initial At-Home acupuncture treatment provided by a world-class clinician. You can avoid public travel and exposure while getting more out of your treatment by relaxing in your home. By staying home, you are also helping our COVID recovery by reducing public interactions.
Set an Appointment
Please set an appointment for At-Home Care on our Contact Page. Family members are welcome to inquire and make an acupuncture appointment for another family member.